The hotspot basket is a place to store alignment positions of your interest (hotspots), so that you can use or
visualise them later on.
Throughout 3DM you can select hotspots and add them to a new or existing basket. Where this is possible you will
see a hotspot basket button. This button only appears when the hotspot window is opened.
Places where this button is available include:
- The histograms on the alignment statistics page
- The correlated mutations page
- The histogram on the patents page
- In Yasara
The contents of a hotspot basket can be used in the following places:
- You can visualise a hotspot basket on the sequence of a protein of interest in the sequence projection or protein analysis tool
- You can visualise hotspots from within Yasara or PyMol
- You can load the hotspots from a basket in 3DM tools such as the panel design tool